Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hell is Dreading Deconstruction

Contemplation:

Unearthing my identity leaves my world deconstructed to its foundation, to be rebuilt anew. The problem? This takes work, time, energy, and internal resources I may not possess. In the end, it might not be worth the effort. Giving into this temptation for change forces others to reconstruct as well, to varying and uncertain extents. And I am obliged to their rights to personal conviction. From an external perspective, despair lies with either option. From that perspective, the choice is obvious. I hesitate because I lack the energy, inspiration, and ability to build my own legacy, or so I fear.

Summarization:

My Choice: to proceed with deconstruction, though reconstruction remains an uncertain dread.

Resolutions:

Pace myself.
Trust myself.
Stay true to myself.

1: Lov; 2: Tow; 3: CK; 4: Whe; 5: CIV; 6: R: WIX; 7: CN; 8: R: CV; 9: R: Foo; 10: PX...

No comments: