Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hell is Unassisted Perdition

Contemplation:

By epiphany, I now know that together the help I haven't asked for and effort I haven't put in have led me to apparent ruin. I only have myself to blame. But now knowing, I must look forward, take control, and make my own choices, mistaken or otherwise. As a late start in socialization cripples me, I am in need of the right resources to help me along, especially a fresh perspective to guide and help to discern illusory options. Realistically, my only expectation is to stay afloat, to be able to juggle the simplest of concerns, to at least function to the degree that a regular human being can, at least for now.

Summarization:

Knowing is half the battle. And while I know I cannot hope to win on my own, I must fight for my own existence.

Resolutions:

Put in the effort.
Ask for the help.
Embrace progress.

1: Tow; 2: R: SQ; 3: Wor; 4: R: PVI; 5: PP; 6: CVII; 7: Char; 8: Sun; 9: SVI; 10: PII...

No comments: