Friday, June 13, 2008

So It Begins Again!

So, I'm starting over. I'm so tired of me. Still, the theme of the story is self-betterment. But by experience, the way to do that is not through introspective rumination. Wide and deep holes only get wider and deeper. I'm waking up. I'm trying harder. I'm opening up. I'm taking risks. I'm letting go. I'm meditating, breathing. I'm looking for direction. I'm being myself.

I'm starting over.

To wake me up in the mornings, I'm taking an hour to reflect. I need the consistency of this. Random bouts of journaling thoughts is not enough. The purpose was fulfilled well enough. Recurring, intrusive, half-formed thoughts were streamlined when they were slowed down and written down. Of course, that left room for new, even less developed thoughts filled my head and it's made it harder to work through the thoughts. Not developed enough to write down. So a forced hour will aim to end the thoughts before they form, no matter how strange, impractical, irrelevant, random, or otherwise, that they may be. End them before they trouble me. That's the goal. Typed for legibility and ease of search. So it begins again.

No comments: