Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hell is Uncooperative Secrecy

Contemplation:

Life's never fair, but so far a compromise has been keeping it somewhat manageable. The problem? The compromise is temporary. Sooner or later, the truth will spin the control out of my hands. Though it may not be my most intimidating revelation, I still fear the impending state of ruin I cannot undo, regardless of the relief it may come with. However, the Pyhrric losses suffered to this point tell me to end this struggle. Ruin may come, but at least I'll have survived. Patience has subjected me to societal standards for long enough. It is time I stop neglecting myself and act. Nightmares of heartbreak will not end until I do. In fact, I may just end all my nightmares.

Summarization:

However heartbreaking the worst case scenario, continued deference will only compound the nightmares of heartbreak.

Resolutions:

End the secrecy.
End the torment.
End the nightmares.

1: R: Just; 2: SII; 3: PIX; 4: R: WIX; 5: SX; 6: PIII; 7: Heir; 8: CV; 9: SIX; 10: SIII...

No comments: